Account Strategy Coordinator
Ad operations | New York, NY | Full Time
"Jun" means truth. Our advertising platform is the honest, efficient way for companies like Intel, BMW, Viacom, and Sony to reach millions of people across devices with their branded content.
This is an entry-level position with lots of responsibility supporting our quickly growing Sales Strategy and Account Management teams. The successful candidate will be intimately involved in multiple digital ad campaigns for Fortune 500 brands, and will gain visibility into both the pre- and post-sales cycles by generating proposal creatives, strategies, and media plans as well as analyzing delivery and performance on live campaigns. This position is great way to learn about the digital ad business while building invaluable skills.
Responsibilities include -
- Design proposals, presentations and sales materials using PowerPoint, Photoshop, Excel etc.
- Conceptualize and produce multiscreen advertising campaign strategies for Fortune 500 brands
- Track, analyze and optimize digital ad campaigns for Fortune 500 brands by generating performance reports, providing insights, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Draft client communications, reports, and campaign analyses
- Thoroughly understand and be able to explain our product offerings
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to manage projects, initiatives, and proposals. This includes working with sales, strategy, account management, production, marketing, and outside partners.
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person -
- Experience with Excel and Photoshop required; Illustrator and Sequel experience is a plus
- You're obsessed with mobile advertising and digital media
- You're a generalist with a combination of creative, strategic, analytical, technical, and business skills
- You're tough, smart, and detail-oriented, and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You're good with people, planning, and organization
- You keep your cool when it matters most
Jun Group sets the standard for digital advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay top dollar for the right person, and there are plenty of perks. Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note explaining why you’re right for the job.