Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
As a member of the Finance team, the Staff Accountant will report to the Controller and work alongside our Senior Accountant to ensure timely and accurate preparation of the company’s general accounting activities and month-end close related responsibilities. This person must be comfortable in a start-up environment, highly analytical with excellent attention to detail and able to work both independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, have good organizational skills and possess the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Assist with month-end close and financial reporting
- Process accounts receivable collections and maintain accounts receivable schedule
- Record fixed assets acquisitions and dispositions, monthly depreciation, and schedules
- Process accounts payable and prepare payments to vendors
- Expense report maintenance (i.e. proper coding, reimbursement preparation, allocations)
- Prepare general journal entries
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Participate in the implementation of process and system improvements in all accounting related areas
- Assist with year-end audit process and preparation of financial statements
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on an as needed basis
- 1-3 years accounting experience with undergraduate accounting degree required
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and other MS office products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Results-driven and highly motivated
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience is a plus
- CPA license is a plus
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters