Senior Director of Sales
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Director of Sales to build and manage our West Coast sales team. This role requires a highly energetic, motivated, corporate sales professional with strong management skills, creative thinking and the ability to close sales opportunities quickly and efficiently.
- Build and manage a team of sales executives to meet assigned sales quotas and revenue goals
- Execute on all aspects of sales cycle including, prospecting, qualifying, needs assessment and presenting Jumpshot’s products and services
- Work cross-functionally with Data Insights, Client Operations, Product, Finance and Marketing
- Lead contract and pricing negotiations
- Establish successful relationships with key strategic decision-makers for the purpose of driving sales across new and existing accounts
- Support smooth transition of closed business to Client Operations team
- Successfully run prospect meetings/calls for strategic or larger opportunities
- Ensure that Salesforce.com is maintained with up-to-date activity and sales opportunity information
- Update Executive Management weekly on the pipelines and progress
- Keep abreast of new trends within our business category
- 7-10 years proven experience closing large and mid-sized enterprise accounts
- 5+ years in senior level sales management experience
- Startup, SaaS and/or analytics experience required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Able to be proactive by identifying new market opportunities
- Able and willing to roll up sleeves and work in all levels of sales (including cold calling prospective customers)
- Capable of managing a database of contacts, identifying decision-makers and setting appointments with high level managers
- Ability to build, manage and maintain a prospect pipeline (advertising/adtech industry connections a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to gain consensus across all areas of the organization and with all levels
- Ability to multi-task is critical; must have excellent organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel; Salesforce CRM
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Travel – up to 10%
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters