Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing clickstream data from its 100-million customer panel, covering active users in 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
We are seeking a motivated Sales Engineer to be a key member of our team. The right candidate will need to be imaginative and curious about how things work. Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to visualize, describe and communicate concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences. This role provides essential support and guidance to the successful execution of Jumpshot’s sales process.
- Serve as the technical expert in all aspects of the client lifecycle, from initial exploratory discussions through technical implementation
- Liaise across Operations, Product, Sales and Sales Operations teams
- Partner with Sales and Sales Operations to respond to complex RFPs and develop customized solutions for every client
- Work closely with Product to interpret marketplace feedback and prioritize the resulting product roadmap
- Validate understanding between internal and external parties by listening, interpreting and repeating statements/questions
- Design efficiencies across all related departments to improve processes and client end deliverables
- Computer Science degree
- Skilled Sales or Data Engineer with minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Preferred background in Consumer Market Research
- Experience with Data and understanding how companies use Marketing Analytics
- Experience with database structures, SQL
- Experience working on the command line, Linux file manipulation and string manipulation
- Understanding of internet fundamentals such as URL structure (protocol, domains, paths, query strings, name/value pairs), HTML is a plus
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Experience with RFP responses and technical proposal preparation
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach, coupled with a flair for innovation and creativity
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.