Internal Application: Sales Development Representative
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customers’ entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they're online.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help our growing company drive new customer acquisition. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter that is looking to grow their sales career at fast-paced tech startup.
- Leverage prospecting tools to research companies and identify key decision makers
- Conduct high volume, persistent outreach to targeted prospects (dials/email/social)
- Communicate our value proposition to decision makers and qualify them for potential sales opportunities
- Collaborate closely with our Account Executives to help them accelerate pipeline growth
- Contribute towards optimizing our approach towards sales development to drive ongoing improvement
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Experience qualifying leads
- History of working with SaaS and B2B companies (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Ability to adapt easily to new situations and eager to learn/contribute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, persistent, persuasive and a good listener
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters