Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
Jumpshot’s Product Marketing Manager will tell the Jumpshot product story through website content, sales tools, case studies and awareness content. This person is passionate about data products, action-oriented and excited to work hand-in-hand with our product managers to make our key product features come alive.
- Build vertical specific messaging, positioning and content to support sales and marketing teams (drive marketing demand, enable sales to drive revenue, help marketing with demand generation and leads)
- Understand buyer personas and develop relevant use cases
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and develop customer specific content
- Create marketing content such as, web copy, eBooks, case studies and video scripts
- Conduct market, competitor and customer research, and share insights with internal teams
- Work closely with Demand Generation (to develop vertical specific content) and Sales to develop sales enablement tools
- Take complex ideas and communicate them in a simple, elegant way
- BS/BA in marketing or related field with 3-5 years hands-on product marketing, solution marketing or content marketing experience
- B2B experience, ideally in marketing
- Experience in retail, travel or consumer finance is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A pro at writing simple compelling content and presentations with crisp messaging
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Demand Generation and Sales
- Enthusiasm to work in a startup and collaborate with teams to bring in new ideas
- Passion for creativity and customer empathy
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters