Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100+ million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
Jumpshot is launching a set of brand new user applications providing unique insights to unlocks crucial, previously hidden data on consumer behavior throughout the entire digital ecosystem—from search engines and online marketplaces to competitive websites, with a unique view into the usually opaque walled gardens (Google, Amazon, Netflix, …).
As the first in-house Product Designer, you will play a key role in all aspects of these applications’ product development, from the strategy and customer research, to ideation, prototyping, implementation, launches and iterations. You will bring innovative and elegant solutions to our customers and will establish a design culture and customer-centricity to our organization.
We are looking for a talented User Experience/Product Designer who has a passion for thoughtful interaction design, analytics and data visualization and ready to create a set of brand new applications that will be used by a wide range of large enterprises.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to define the product direction and strategy for the new Jumpshot Insights applications
- Turn ideas into elegant user-friendly designs
- Create high quality design deliverables including site structure, flows, wireframes, comps, prototypes, style guides and HTML/CSS
- Partner with Engineering to create products that are flexible, scalable and implemented to spec
- Create a cohesive cross-product experience including leading design system
- 5+ years experience designing web and/or mobile applications
- Solid information architecture, interaction design and visual design skills
- Strong data visualization skills and experience designing analytics tools
- Experience prototyping and launching products
- BA/BS/BFA or equivalent industry experience
- Portfolio showing examples of product design work
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters