Internal Application: Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to keep the office running smoothly by providing support to executive staff (primarily CEO) and the local team. You will report to the Director of HR and be responsible for a variety of tasks throughout the day, from scheduling meetings and ordering office supplies to planning team outings. The ideal candidate is a master of organization, has excellent time management skills, can juggle multiple tasks at once, possesses strong communication skills and can anticipate the needs of the office.
- Serve as the main point of contact for general office needs of staff and visitors at our SF headquarters
- Act as the “go-to” person for office logistics (e.g., repairs, vendors, etc.)
- Greet employees, clients, candidates, and vendors and direct them to the appropriate personnel when arriving at Jumpshot
- Assist employees with various office management issues (e.g. conference rooms, scheduling, supplies, travel arrangements etc.)
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Asisst with new hire onboarding and logistics
- Manage CEO's travel and expenses
- Calendar management for CEO, including board meeting schedule and monthly team meetings
- Order office supplies and snacks
- Coordinate team dinners, lunch meetings and employee events
- Ensure kitchen, meeting rooms and even areas are neat and tidy throughout the day
- 3+ years prior EA/Office manager experience
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Certify and or business Travel Management tools
- Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong aptitude for staying focused and organized in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail, organized and orderly
- Must be comfortable interacting with C-level executives on a regular basis
- Superior multi-tasking and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated, independent, requires little supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of staff
- Passionate about making the office environment and space a key driver in strengthening company culture
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment (preferred)
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters