Director, Product Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
Innovation, attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp the customer mindset and transform customer challenges into value propositions, is crucial. You will be expected to define new standards in data-driven, customer-focused marketing.
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced company with an opportunity to grow your career, this role is for you!
- Define and drive go-to-market plans and programs to drive demand
- Ensure the sales and customer success organizations understand the primary personas, are able to properly position Jumpshot and have the necessary sales tools
- Launch new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Become an expert in positioning Jumpshot against the competition
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies and identify champions
- Deliver compelling webinars and work with creative team to strategically contribute written articles
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events to include: sales meetings, roadshows and industry trade shows
- Manage a small team
- BA or BS degree in technical field highly desired, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years’ product marketing experience preferred
- Expert in developing results-driven go-to-market programs and product launches in a B2B solutions environment
- Own your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others and ensure execution through measured results
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Ability to thrive in an environment that encourages openness
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters