Director, Product Management
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
We are seeking an outstanding Director of Product Management who will direct the strategy, roadmap and execution across one of Jumpshot’s core product lines. Our ideal candidate has strong technical proficiency as well as excellent communication and analytical skills. A combination of strategic thinking and the ability to manage day-to-day execution of gathering requirements, team collaboration, tactical delivery and post delivery analytics is desired.
- Own a core Product Line, develop product strategy and roadmap to drive product success metrics
- Collaborate with senior executives on company strategy, differentiation in data assets and how it translates to specific product initiatives
- Lead product discovery, design, development and release processes
- Collaborate with Marketing on product positioning, packaging and pricing, competitive landscape, core customer problems and manage product launch process
- Act as central point of communication for product expertise, requirements and roadmap validation with engineering, QA and business teams
- Supervise and mentor a team of product managers on product management process and fundamentals
- Educate internal teams on current and future product roadmap and how it has been driven by core customer problems and customer validation
- Maintain a clear understanding of data assets in order to connect core business problems with tangible solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or equivalent)
- 7+ years of startup/SaaS experience in Product Management with a history of working with and motivating remote teams
- Strong Product Management fundamentals with a proven record of identifying core customer problems and providing a successful solution
- Strong understanding of programming concepts, data architecture and data manipulation
- Understanding of technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences, verbal and written
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills, including coaching, team building, empowerment
- Ability to work well under pressure and at a rapid pace
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters