Director of Delivery
Delivery & Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
The Director of Delivery, reporting to the VP of Delivery and Operations, will be responsible for resource management and project management functions, supporting the planning and delivery of all customer implementations and activities.
- Drive the resource management and project management strategies across the Delivery and Operations organization
- Support the commercial function throughout the client lifecycle
- Be the escalation point for any resource and project delivery issues and to effectively resolve them
- Be a catalyst for change by creating new and reviewing existing policies, efficiency, quality and other metrics to drive growth and continuous improvement
- Review the post project evaluations, to learn and share this knowledge with wider teams and strategically plan changes in improvement
- Manage the weekly project status meetings and track progress
- Ensure efficient and consistent processes and documentation are defined, implemented and maintained
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills
- Serve as a positive leader that displays a strong work ethic and creative problem-solving skills
- Establishes, develops and maintains deep customer contacts and working relationships with customers
- 7+ years program management experience; 5+ years technology deployment experience
- Experience with implementing Big Data technologies
- Proven experience with process and improvement of process through a retrospective lessons-learned approach
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects across the team meeting expected quality and revenue objectives
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the C-Level to business/technology individual contributor
- Firm and hands-on understanding of project management processes, risk management processes, and methodologies
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual team leader, manager, and senior manager
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
- Ability to manage client escalations and negotiate resolution
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- 25% international travel
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters