Director, Human Resources
Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to build out and lead the Human Resources function. You will be a key member of the team responsible for setting policy, employee relations, compensation, performance management, benefits administration and helping to cultivate the corporate culture. You will report directly to the VP, Finance.
- Manage and lead the Human Resources function for US region, currently with offices in SF and NYC
- Oversee the relationships with our current payroll and benefit providers
- Ensure compliance and legal requirements of diverse areas of HR
- Create and implement compensation programs incorporating external market data
- Partner with management to mitigate and/or resolve employee relations issues
- Create and manage the performance management programs
- Act as coach/mentor and consultant to management and employees
- Communicate company policies and provide recommendations on how to improve internal processes
- Promote professionalism and ethical business standards in all company activities
- Ensure employee relations systems and processes are developed which help create a positive work environment and promote high performance
- 10+ years experience in Human Resources with at least 5 years managing the department (ideally in a growing company)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Proven leadership and team building experience
- Willingness to think outside of the box and adapt best practices to our small, but growing environment
- Elegant approach to employee relations issues
- Exceptional attention-to-detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters