Customer Success Manager
Delivery & Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
The Client Operations Team is responsible for working directly with customers to ensure they are getting the most of their relationship with Jumpshot and at the same time looking after Jumpshot's interests. This means establishing relationships with all customers, defining goals, and being their voice throughout the company. They will also work closely with Product, Data Insights, and Sales to ensure that client and internal goals are aligned.
The Customer Success Manager will act as the point person between the client and Jumpshot. A Customer Success Manager will fully understand the operational workflows of their clients while also having in-depth knowledge of Jumpshot’s products and processes. With this expertise, the Customer Success Manager will effectively advocate on behalf of their clients to resolve issues in a timely manner and thus exceed client expectations by providing extraordinary customer service.
- Maintain strong direct relationships with key partners from many different industries
- Understand Jumpshot products at a technical level to provide client support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and execute on initiatives to drive incremental revenue
- Independently and proactively identify client issues and escalate to internal stakeholders as needed
- Drive evangelization of products, including new releases or updates on key partners
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- At least 3 years work experience, online marketing research or technology industry preferred
- Ability to work independently in a geographically distributed organization with multiple teams
- Experience growing partnerships in a client service, and/or partnership management role
- Must have strong computer and Internet skills (including Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills with ability to manage multiple touchpoints and projects
- Self-starter and enjoys working with ambiguity
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters