Customer Implemenation Manager
Delivery & Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customers’ entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they're online.
We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Customer Implementation Manager to join our Delivery and Operations team. This role will be customer facing and will manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency.
- Manage multiple, concurrent, customer-facing projects (implementation) to ensure successful, high-quality service levels
- Establish a strong rapport with customers and team members through effective organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and an excellent attitude towards work
- Maintain ongoing and frequent communication with the customer and various stakeholders with the ability to manage difficult conversations during the implementation process
- Collaborate with the Director of Delivery to define timelines, tasks and critical path issues to ensure seamless and successful customer implementation
- Manage the implementation to ensure milestones/metrics are met and customer satisfaction is achieved
- Consult with business partners and customers to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets, and business cases, including statements of work
- Develop detailed project plans, including comprehensive task list and realistic timelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years experience in customer/client services and or account management
- Knowledge and previous experience with IT project management and/or web development projects preferred
- Excellent communication skills – ability to partner and interact with customer executives, technical subject matter experts, and internal colleagues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), webinar tools, Internet-based systems and programs
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven customer service orientation
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multitask
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency
- Proven record of execution to time and budget
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters