Content Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Jumpshot is a marketing analytics company that helps marketers understand their customer’s entire online lives by analyzing online behavioral data from its 100-million user panel, covering 188 countries on both desktop and mobile. From the key sources of traffic to a site, to the browsing and buying behavior on a site, to where customers go once they’ve left a site, our products reveal the entire customer journey. Jumpshot tracks more than 160 billion monthly clicks, helping companies know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online.
We are looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about educating our target market and driving engagement by leveraging the right messaging, content formats and channels. This person is particularly comfortable developing content to target multiple verticals and buyer personas.
- Develop relevant content to support demand generation efforts with an emphasis on lead nurturing
- Produce content that is relevant to specific segments including vertical markets, buyer personas and stages along the buyer’s journey
- Plan, prioritize and work with design and subject matter experts to ensure efficient development of high-quality assets
- Leverage multiple content formats including web copy, whitepapers, webinars, video and other creative options
- Work closely with Sales Development team to develop email templates that are optimized to convey value of content offers and elicit responses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, journalism or related field
- Strong writing, storytelling, and editing skills
- Capable of managing content contributors and working cross-functionally with subject matter experts
- Experience writing to varied audiences and mediums
- Ability to manage detailed projects with tight timelines
- High-energy, self-directed and team oriented
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
If you are interested in applying or this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters