Apartment Maintenance Managers Throughout New England
Residential | Canton, MA | Full Time
We are looking for Experienced Maintenance Managers for new and existing luxury apartment communities in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine and Rhode Island.
As a Maintenance Manager, you will:
· Lead and manage a property maintenance technician on a day to day basis.
· Assist in preparing work schedules
· Work to schedule outside vendors by obtaining competitive quotes and monitoring completion of work performed.
· Maintain a working knowledge of all maintenance programs and capital improvement projects to ensure the proper and efficient operation of systems, preventive maintenance programs, and responses to resident service requests.
· Perform maintenance in units and participate in an on-call schedule.
· Replace and maintain a current inventory of supplies and parts.
· Direct and participate in the removal of snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
· The ideal candidate will have maintenance supervisory experience in residential property management.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC
· Outstanding customer service orientation and superb communication and interpersonal skills.
· Candidate must be computer literate with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
· Will be required to be on call and must be available for emergency situations including weekends and holidays.
· A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
If you have experience as maintenance supervisor/facilities manager and great customer service skills, we want to hear from you.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check and drug screening.