Hospitality | Washington, DC | Full Time
The Joel Nelson Group, a leading DC Real Estate Home Sales Team, seeks a Listing Coordinator to deliver OUTSTANDING service to our growing number of home sellers. Our highly productive group, based on Capitol Hill, is looking for a talented player to play a central role.
- Provide effective written and verbal communication with clients, customers, showing agents, and service providers at every step before, during, and after sale
- Manage property preparation prior to launching each new listing
- Create, execute, and supervise online and print marketing for listings
- Coordinate property photography and photo editing
- Manage incoming inquiries from agents and buyers
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Reliable transportation in order to visit properties and transport supplies
- Ability to perform physical tasks and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Competitive compensation includes base salary and monthly bonus for team sales, as well as paid time off (PTO).