VP of Sales
Sales | Stamford, CT | Full Time
Founded in 2001, JobTarget is a privately held company based in Connecticut with over 200 employees across offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient. Our recruitment advertising platform, OneClick, posts tens of thousands of jobs per day on behalf of over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms, and recruitment ad agencies. JobTarget has grown over 600% since 2007 and has been recognized for its commitment to innovation with a spot in the Connecticut Tech Top 40 every year since 2008.
We have a great family culture without the political games of a large corporation or the instability of a startup. Don’t be a just a face in the crowd, but rather someone who is appreciated for their contribution.
This position can be based in our New London, CT or Stamford, CT office.
- Establish a successful business model for selling our technology, software, and recruiting services to employers, recruiters, ATS’s, agencies and resellers
- Research and analyze economic and market conditions and establish a sales plan
- Assume complete responsibility for management of employer sales and services team, including hiring, performance analysis, goals and sales incentive program communications
- Create and implement strategies to improve effectiveness of sales through process reengineering, sales talent management and operations optimization
- Manage all business relationships, services, trainings, presentations and deliverables
- Formulate long-range plans to guide the future growth of sales across all employer product lines
- Attend and/or present at national, regional, and local trade shows and meetings to generate leads and promote sales
- Identify, develop, and manage effective strategic partnership and affiliate initiatives
- Work closely and communicate regularly with the Marketing, Information Technology and Services teams to optimize top-line revenue
- 7 – 10+ years experience in sales and sales operations with at least 3 – 5+ years in recruiting or recruitment advertising, or a related field
- Exceptionally strong contract negotiation and deal closing skills
- A track record of successful team and territory building in the e-commerce industry.
- Ability to develop talent, communicate effectively and produce results
- Effective team building skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of the web industry and related technologies
- Agency or consulting background is a plus
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.