Technical Operations Manager
Product Support | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a Technical Operations Manager to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Conceptualize and engineer ways to increase the number of technically-delivered job postings
- Manage and prioritize IT tickets and feature requests
- Develop, prioritize and manage plans for new features and upgrades to this technology
- Establish performance metrics for job posting distribution and implement technology to track performance
- Act as a liaison between OneClick clients and IT to coordinate, manage and trouble-shoot technical aspects of the product
- 5+ years in web application development
- Experience in software development project management
- Excellent problem-solving skills; find technically feasible solutions to complex problems quickly
- Excellent organizational, communication and documentation skills
- Ability to understand technical material and translate it to a non-technical audience
- We feel we have a good opportunity to build out a world-class recruitment advertising service and would like to bring on talented people to help work towards that goal. JobTarget employees are versatile, motivated and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that is designed to foster collaboration and creativity.
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.