Technical Customer Support Representative
Partner Services | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a Connecticut-based Internet company that focuses on the job search and recruitment space. Our technology helps companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 5 years in a row, we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 – we’ve grown 600% since 2007! JobTarget is about 250 people spanning offices in New London and Norwalk, CT; London, UK and Cebu City, PHI.
We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Representative to help us continue our strong growth.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails; clearly communicate ideas and give directions to customers
- Effectively respond to all aspects of customers’ inquiries or requests regarding orders, product/service information, posting status, pricing, etc.
- When appropriate, support Level II Consultants in webinars and trainings for job seekers and employers to update them on new products, new sources of career information, or to promote partner job boards
- Service all job seeker and employer products sold through our partner job boards
- Take initiative to prioritize, manage, and complete projects with very little direction or supervision
- Write detailed notes on customer service issues and organize them in a manner conducive to easy future referencing
- Be flexible and use good judgment when providing solutions for customers so as to ensure their experience with JobTarget exceeds their expectations
- Present yourself to customers in a way that reflects JobTarget as a positive, professional, organization dedicated to customer service
- Strong computer skills, including mastery not just of basic functions (cut, copy, paste), but also navigating with different browser types between multiple windows and sites, tracking and logging entries in an online database, and managing heavy email traffic
- Ability to trouble-shoot for users in Mac and PC environments
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- 1 - 3 years of prior customer service experience
- Handles pressure well
- Hard worker, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Desire and willingness to learn new tasks
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.