Technical Customer Service Representative
Partner Services | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list, and we've grown 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Customer Service Representative to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails; clearly communicate ideas and give directions to customers, effectively respond to all aspects of customers’ inquiries or requests regarding orders, product/service information, posting status, pricing, etc.
- Service all job seeker and employer products sold through our partner job boards
- Quickly and easily navigate multiple Internet sites during a single conversation
- Take initiative to prioritize, manage, and complete projects with very little direction or supervision
- Write detailed notes on customer service issues and organize them in a manner conducive to easy future referencing
- Be flexible and use good judgment when providing solutions for customers
- Present yourself to customers in a way that reflects JobTarget as a positive, professional, organization dedicated to customer service
- Strong computer skills, including mastery not just of basic functions but also navigating with different browser types between multiple windows and sites, tracking and logging entries in an online database, and managing heavy email traffic
- Ability to trouble-shoot for users in Mac and PC environments
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- 1 - 3 years of prior customer service experience
- Handles pressure well
- Hard worker, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Desire and willingness to learn new tasks
- Dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.