Support Services Supervisor
Account Services | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that focuses on the job search and recruitment space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. We have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council's "Tech Top 40" list for 5 years in a row!
We are actively expanding our product offerings and creating new ways for employers and candidates to connect and engage. As we do this, we are looking to expand our team. We are looking for someone to manage the day-to-day support operations of our job posting distribution service.
- Manage the day-to-day operations designed to support the employers and recruiters who use our technology
- Manage and train an offshore team of support specialists
- Conduct regular training for support staff to refine and enhance the team's skills
- Monitor service issues and requests to ensure timely resolutions
- Comfortable learning and working with technology; intermediate to advanced computer skills
- 1 - 3 years management experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with little direction or supervision
- Experience in leading training modules - especially virtually - is a huge plus
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.