Software Product Manager
Product Support | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a Software Product Manager to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Establish objectives, determine needs, and develop a product roadmap for a software product line, down to the feature level
- Perform competitive market research and analysis
- Seek out new sales opportunities and reseller channels
- Support CEO in finalization of product concept including features and pricing
- Responsible for customer feedback in full, including solicitation of feedback from beta customers
- Develop a 3-year vision for the product
- 4 – 6 years experience in product line / division management or support
- Experience as a recruiter or in the recruiting or advertising industries is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Keen understanding of how to drive strategy and execution for a website
- Effective and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven to succeed
- Experience managing a B2B product line preferred
- We feel we have a good opportunity to build out a world-class recruitment advertising service and would like to bring on talented people to help work towards that goal. JobTarget employees are versatile, motivated and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that is designed to foster collaboration and creativity.
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.