Software Product Manager
Product Support | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
Who We Are:
At JobTarget, technology is at the core of our business. We provide a web-based, hosted job board platform to professional and trade associations, publishers, and word-class companies and entrepreneurs. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries.
We are a 12 year old company with offices in New London CT, Windsor CT and operations in India and Philippines. Our Software Product Manager could work in New London, Windsor or from our new office in Norwalk.
• Fully responsible for JobTarget OneClick product line
• Establish objectives, determine needs, and develop a high-level strategic sales, marketing, and service plan for the product line
• Perform market research and analysis; develop a pricing plan and service tiers
• Develop competitive analysis and seek out new sales opportunities and reseller channels
• Develop and manage plans for new features and upgrades to this technology
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management, communications, or marketing required; MBA preferred
• 4 -6 years experience in product line / division management or support
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Keen understanding of how to drive strategy and execution for a website; experience with managing a B2B product line preferred
• Considerable attention to detail
• Effective and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed
- Experience as a recruiter or in the recruiting or advertising industries is a plus
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.