Web Development | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
Founded in 2001, JobTarget is a privately held company based in Connecticut with over 250 employees across offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient. Our Career Center product provides a web-based, hosted job board platform to professional and trade associations, publishers, word-class companies and entrepreneurs. Our recruitment advertising platform, OneClick, posts tens of thousands of jobs per day on behalf of over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms, and recruitment ad agencies. JobTarget has grown over 600% since 2007 and has been recognized for its commitment to innovation with a spot in the Connecticut Tech Top 40 every year since 2008.
We have a great family culture without the political games of a large corporation or the instability of a startup. Don’t be a just a face in the crowd, but rather someone who is appreciated for their contribution.
We are migrating our existing platform – comprised of two major product lines and several smaller product lines - from ColdFusion to PHP. In this role you will be responsible for working with the CTO to define, document, and build scalable products, features, and API interfaces in PHP. You will also be expected to assist in and perform code reviews; write, maintain, and enforce PHP best practices guidelines; and mentor existing developers as they transition to PHP.
- 11-12 years total experience
- 5+ years experience in developing architecture for n-tier systems comprising of Web Services, queuing infrastructure in an eCommerce environment.
- 3+ years experience in design documentation, analyzing, defining and documentation processes for application interfaces with internal and external systems
- Strong analysis, design and development and testing skills required; usage of best practices in PHP development and architectural design patterns
- BS degree in computer sciences, information systems, related field or comparable experience
- Self-motivated, thorough, articulate, detail oriented, creative, personable, and team player
JobTarget is an Inc. 5000 company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.