Senior Data Architect
Web Development | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
Founded in 2001, JobTarget is a privately held company based in Connecticut with over 250 employees across offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient. Our Job Board product provides a web-based, hosted job board platform to professional and trade associations, publishers, word-class companies and entrepreneurs. Our recruitment advertising platform, OneClick, posts tens of thousands of jobs per day on behalf of over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms, and recruitment ad agencies. JobTarget has grown over 600% since 2007 and has been recognized for its commitment to innovation with a spot in the Connecticut Tech Top 40 every year since 2008.
We have a great family culture without the political games of a large corporation or the instability of a startup. Don’t be a just a face in the crowd when you could be appreciated for your contribution.
We're looking for a Senior Data Architect to join our Norwalk office.
- Design, implement and maintain scalable infrastructure to support data collection and analysis
- Provide high-level support of SQL, existing code and database
- Manage and mentor architecture / DBA team
- Assist business end-users with custom applications and other SQL service technologies
- Manage data design, modeling and deployment of database and web-based application
- Gather requirements from end-users for database modifications; design, test and implement those modifications to agreed-upon specifications
- Oversee data warehouse maintenance
- Evaluate and standardize reporting software
- Lead the evaluation, installation and maintenance of the database management system software and related software products
- Establish and maintain data structures and database environments to support production, performance and development activities
- 3- 5 years’ experience with data collection, data analysis and data processing using ETL and other open source big data analytics tools
- Experience with implementing solutions for data collection including click stream, event tracking and similar data on a large scale implementation
- Ability to understand and gather business requirements to analyze data and find customer behavior patterns
- Good knowledge of other data sources such as RDBMS, NOSQL and other open source databases to be able to set up integration for data exchange
- Excellent reporting skills to analyze complex information and present usable data to management
JobTarget is an Inc. 5000 company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.