Product Support | New London, CT | Full Time
Founded in 2001, JobTarget is a privately held company based in Connecticut with over 250 employees across offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient. Our Career Center product provides a web-based, hosted job board platform to professional and trade associations, publishers, word-class companies and entrepreneurs. Our recruitment advertising platform, OneClick, posts tens of thousands of jobs per day on behalf of over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms, and recruitment ad agencies. JobTarget has grown over 600% since 2007 and has been recognized for its commitment to innovation with a spot in the Connecticut Tech Top 40 every year since 2008.
We have a great family culture without the political games of a large corporation or the instability of a startup. Don’t be a just a face in the crowd, but rather someone who is appreciated for their contribution.
We're looking for a Program Coordinator for our Compliance and Diversity Program. With oversight and direction from the Program Manager, the Program Coordinator is responsible for the operational support, administrative management and overall workflow of the Compliance and Diversity Program. This position requires an ability to communicate effectively across departments, take initiative, lead administrative and program development and navigate well in ambiguous situations.
The Program Coordinator will support a quickly growing program by continually assessing and supporting a wide range of programmatic issues including program planning and structure, developing and overseeing projects, analyzing and managing administrative systems and workflow, maintaining databases, communicating with multiple internal departments and external partners and coordinating internal and external program relations.
- Provide support for and meet regularly with the Compliance and Diversity Program Manager concerning program objectives, issues, activities, status and priority of current projects
- Identify, evaluate methods for improving and maintaining workflow and make recommendations for improvement
- Create and document internal procedures to improve operational effectiveness
- Act as a liaison between the Compliance and Diversity Program, other internal departments and our customers
- Develop, implement and oversee the maintenance of record keeping, evaluation and other types of administrative systems
- Receive and respond to prospect and customer inquiries
- Provide continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to manager and other relevant internal departments
- Participate in special projects as required
- Previous experience in a Program/ HR or Administrative Coordinator role
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; internal and external relationship-building ability
- Excellent customer service
- Experience designing and managing administrative systems
- Excellent attention to detail and work quality
- Highly proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
JobTarget is an Inc. 5000 company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.