Process Resolution Manager
Advertising Distribution | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is an industry-leading provider of innovative solutions that make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient with technology that helps employers advertise jobs where they will attract the most – and the most qualified – talent. Our OneClick solution provides companies with the most flexible platform available for distributing recruitment advertising online.
We’ve had a strong history of growth throughout our 13-year history, and we’re looking for a Posting Resolution Manager to join our team of talented, creative people.
It’s the perfect time to join us! We offer our employees a unique combination of a fun and flexible work environment without the instability of a startup. If you’re motivated by creativity, growth, and problem-solving please read on!
- Manage, train and assist Posting Resolution team to resolve various errors that occur as orders move through our online distribution platform
- Maintain standards as it relates to the team’s outreach and communication with customers and partners
- Deliver service within the agreed upon Service Levels (SLA’s)
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure all errors are handled and resolved correctly
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to create efficiency with the Posting Resolution team
- Build and deliver metrics on progress and backlog of the errors queue
- Ensure errors are reviewed in a timely manner by keeping on top of all issues
- Track and report on top error trends
- Determine when and where system changes are needed to be made based on errors received
- Create and manage technical issues with the development team
- Use basic technical knowledge to trouble shoot and guide team members to resolve issues
1-3 years of prior account management and/or customer service experience
Outstanding attention to detail
Excellent organizational skills
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Intermediate to advanced computer skills; Excel skills required
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer