Web Development | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Architect to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Serve as technical lead on projects involving web application design, development, deployment, & training
- Interface with other team members (including business system analysts) to gather requirements and prioritize various projects
- Research new technological solutions
- Plan, manage, and implement future enhancements
- Contribute to performance tuning and optimization of application code
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements
- Understand system performance associated with the introduction of new technologies
- 11-12 years total experience
- 3-5 years experience in developing architecture for n-tier systems comprising of Web Services, queuing infrastructure using LAMP stack in an eCommerce environment
- 3+ years experience in design documentation, analyzing, defining and documentation processes for application interfaces with internal and external systems
- 7+ years experience developing enterprise, data driven solutions PHP using (ZEND framework experience a plus):, XML, AJAX, Web Services, ActiveMQ, development with Eclipse or other open source IDE, SVN , Microsoft SQL server 2005 and higher
- Strong analysis, design and development and testing skills required; usage of best practices in PHP development and architectural design patterns
- Experience mentoring mid-level developers
- BS degree in computer sciences, information systems, related field or comparable experience
- Self-motivated, thorough, articulate, detail oriented, creative, personable, and team player
We feel we have a good opportunity to build out a world-class recruitment advertising service and would like to bring on talented people to help work towards that goal. JobTarget employees are versatile, motivated and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that is designed to foster collaboration and creativity.
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.