Partner Services Consultant
Partner Services | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries. For the past 5 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list, and we've grown 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a full-time Partner Services Consultant to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Support JobTarget’s job board customers (who we call our partners) with respect to ongoing issues or questions and changes to their job board’s features, functionality and display
- Provide high-level, professional customer service for partners
- Manage a high volume of phone calls and emails from multiple partners
- Perform frequent Internet searches, quickly and easily navigate multiple Internet sites to do research and analyze web sites
- Be flexible and use good judgment when providing solutions for partners to ensure their experience with JobTarget exceeds their expectations
- Provide insight into partner expectations and make recommendations as to how to exceed those expectations
- Assist partners in understanding website and career site functionality
- Take initiative – help us identify new ways to improve our processes and communication
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new tasks and create relationships with partners
- Highly articulate and professional
- Handles pressure well
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite and Internet applications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, or communications preferred
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.