OFCCP Program Manager
Advertising Distribution | Stamford, CT | Full Time
Founded in 2001, JobTarget is a privately held company based in Connecticut with over 200 employees across offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient. Our recruitment advertising platform, OneClick, posts tens of thousands of jobs per day on behalf of over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms, and recruitment ad agencies. JobTarget has grown over 600% since 2007 and has been recognized for its commitment to innovation with a spot in the Connecticut Tech Top 40 every year since 2008.
We have a great family culture without the political games of a large corporation or the instability of a startup. Don’t be a just a face in the crowd, but rather someone who is appreciated for their contribution.
This position can be based in our New London, CT or Stamford, CT office. We will also consider a remote arrangement for the right candidate.
- Act as JobTarget's subject matter expert on:
- Affirmative Action / Federal Contractor Compliance
- Best practices in diversity recruiting
- JobTarget's solutions for federal contractor compliance obligations
- OFCCP directives, current and future activities and areas of focus
- Develop meaningful relationships with state workforce agencies and local diversity workforce partners
- Build loyalty and trust for JobTarget's customers in their compliance initiatives
- Increase revenue for JobTarget's compliance solutions
- Experience with, and working knowledge of, OFCCP guidelines as they relate to job distribution
- Understanding of, and ability to communicate effectively with, state workforce agencies and diversity-focused community organizations
- Strong track record of providing high-level customer service
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple internal departments and acting as a liaison between those departments and our compliance customers
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new tasks and create relationships with partners
- Highly articulate and professional
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.