Media Sales Representative
Sales | Windsor, CT | Full Time
JobTarget – one of Connecticut’s fastest growing Internet technology companies – is searching for a hungry and hard-working Media Sales Representative for our brand new Windsor office. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and are motivated by the ability to earn uncapped commissions, you are a fit for JobTarget.
We are a private technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space – we are not a staffing agency or a recruiting firm. We power about 1000 niche job websites and offer technology solutions to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. Our websites service 4 million people each month, and we were recently named for the fourth consecutive year to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list, which recognizes technology companies on the basis of revenue growth. If you’re searching for an opportunity to earn performance-based compensation in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment designed to foster collaboration and creativity, please apply today.
- Introduce and act as sales point of contact for products sold through JobTarget’s partner job boards and career centers
- Call employers on behalf of our partners regarding orders that have expired or been abandoned, with the intention of converting those orders to new sales
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails; clearly communicate ideas and give directions to customers, effectively respond to all aspects of customers’ inquiries or requests regarding orders, product/service information, posting status, pricing, etc.
- Lead webinars and trainings for employers to update them on new products, new sources of career information, or to promote partner job boards
- Take initiative to prioritize, manage, and complete projects with very little direction or supervision
- Be flexible and use good judgment when providing solutions for customers so as to ensure their experience with JobTarget meets their expectations
- Deliver professional customer service to customers at all times
- Present yourself to customers in a way that reflects JobTarget as a positive, professional, organization dedicated to customer service
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience
- Intermediate computer skills, including mastery of functions such as navigating between multiple windows and sites, tracking and logging entries in a database, and managing an email account(s)
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office and Internet applications
- Hard worker, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Desire and willingness to learn new tasks
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.