Marketing | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries. For the past 5 consecutive years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list, and we've grown 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Manager to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Implement marketing and public relations strategies for JobTarget and its Job Board and OneClick product lines
- Manage SEO/SEM initiatives
- Perform market research and analysis
- Create corporate advertising, PR documents, sales sheets, case studies, brochures,
- Establish regular marketing webinar program for both product line
- Develop sales tools and manage marketing campaigns for sales teams who sell on behalf of individual Job Boards
- Manage leads within Salesforce.com CRM application
- Manage JobTarget trade show program and optimize presence
- Manage JobTarget social media strategy
- Manage two direct reports
- 4 plus years experience in a marketing role
- Strong understanding of how to drive strategy and execution for a website; experience marketing for an e-commerce company preferred
- Experience generating leads for a business to business company
- Understanding of market segmentation and data driven marketing strategies
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisory and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, communications, or marketing require
- Copywriting skills strongly preferred
- Considerable attention to detail
- Effective and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.