Marketing | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
At JobTarget, technology is at the core of our business. We provide a web-based, hosted job board platform to professional and trade associations, publishers, and word-class companies and entrepreneurs. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries.
We are a 12 year old company with offices in New London CT, Windsor CT and operations in India and Philippines. Our Marketing Director could work in New London, Windsor or from our new office in Norwalk.
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans to support consistent business growth and enhance brand equity and awareness
- Plan, organize, staff, train and manage all marketing functions to achieve objectives of sales, growth, profitability and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position consistent with the corporate direction
- Lead and manage Direct Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Online Marketing, Event Marketing and Partner Marketing
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Manage marketing budget
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness and identify opportunities
- Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation materials for senior management
- Oversee corporate and product SEO/SEM initiatives
- Ensure corporate website clearly articulates brand and product value propositions, and is optimized as a sales and lead generation channel
- Support sales force by executing, tracking and measuring lead generation and demand creation campaigns
- Create effective sales tools and marketing collateral including sales sheets, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Establish regular marketing webinar program for both product lines
- Develop and manage marketing plans for partners who run JobTarget-powered job boards
- Manage JobTarget trade show program and optimize ROI of approximately 20 events each year
- Manage JobTarget social media strategy and channels
- Oversee team of 3-5 direct reports and manage external agencies to ensure high performance and ROI
- 10 - 15 years experience in progressive marketing roles and at the senior management level
- Strong understanding of how to drive marketing strategy and execution for online businesses
- Demonstrated success in B to B marketing, preferably at a medium sized, high growth technology company
- Understanding of market segmentation and data driven marketing strategies
- Track record of high performance meeting targets and objectives
- Strong analytical, planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisory and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, communications, or marketing required; MBA preferred
- Effective and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.