Job Board Relations Manager
Advertising Distribution | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries. For the past 5 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list, and we've grown 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a Job Board Relations Manager to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Accountable for initiating, maintaining and optimizing relationships with non-JobTarget-powered job boards with the goal of bringing them into the OneClick network
- Sell distribution technology products and services to job boards
- Negotiate the bulk purchase of posting credits
- Evaluate the appropriateness of technical integrations with job boards that are new and/or important to key OneClick accounts
- Prioritize and champion technical integrations
- Proactive, professional account/partnership management and relationship-building skills
- Experience in project management helpful
- Tech-savvy; comfortable discussing and describing technical issues
- Background in recruiting or advertising helpful
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skill
- Proven ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Hard worker, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.