Job Board Account Manager
Partner Services | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a Job Board Account Manager to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Manage all aspects of JobTarget’s relationships with an assigned portfolio of job board customers
- Develop strategies to increase job board revenue, and value delivered to end-users, on behalf our partners
- Become a trusted advisor to partners to make credible and persuasive recommendations with respect to pricing, marketing tactics, product offerings, and job board design
- Retain partners by offering exceptional service and creating strong professional relationships
- Serve as partners’ primary contact for all service needs, and liaise with other departments at JobTarget, including IT, to deliver satisfaction
- Be flexible and use good judgment when providing solutions for partners to ensure their experience with JobTarget meets their expectations
- Develop a strong understanding of the job board industry through ongoing research with the goal of becoming a subject matter expert for our partners
- Develop a strong understanding of JobTarget’s ongoing innovation and present the benefits of this innovation to partners to spur adoption of new products and services
- Present yourself to partners in a way that reflects JobTarget as a positive, professional, organization dedicated to customer service
- Relay feedback from partners to JobTarget managers regarding partner expectations and make recommendations as to how to exceed those expectations
- Assist partners in understanding and maximizing website and career site functionality
- Take initiative – help us identify new ways to improve our processes and communication
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new tasks and create relationships with partners
- Highly articulate and professional
- Handles pressure well
- Hard worker, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Extremely organized
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite and Internet applications
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business management or communications preferred
- We feel we have a good opportunity to build out a world-class recruitment advertising service and would like to bring on talented people to help work towards that goal. JobTarget employees are versatile, motivated and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that is designed to foster collaboration and creativity.
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.