Human Resources Manager
Human Resources | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is an industry-leading provider of innovative solutions that make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient with technology that helps employers advertise jobs where they will attract the most – and the most qualified – talent. Our OneClick solution provides companies with the most flexible platform available for distributing recruitment advertising online.
We’ve had a strong history of growth throughout our 13-year history, and we’re always looking for talented, creative people that can help spark JobTarget’s continued evolution. We're looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our New London, CT office.
It’s the perfect time to join us! We offer our employees a unique combination of a fun and flexible work environment without the instability of a startup.
Overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resources function, including:
Staffing & Recruitment
- Oversee a strong recruitment and onboarding process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring, and orienting new employees
- Ensure effective offboarding of employees
- Communicate with Finance on staffing and compensation levels
Employee Retention & Company Culture
- Implement strong and creative retention programs that incorporate a vibrant workplace culture
- Assess and monitor employee morale and satisfaction
- Administer an annual performance review process
- Plan and execute employee social events
- Work with managers and employees to resolve employment- and workplace-related issues
- Develop, implement and enforce employment related policies and procedures
Payroll & Benefits
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll operations for all employees
- Administer benefits including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) and PTO
- Evaluate and update benefit offerings as needed
General Duties & Office Management
- Address all building and maintenance issues; serve as a liaison to related vendors
- Coordinate ordering of office supplies and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related Business field is required
- MBA or Masters Degree preferred
- PHR or similar certification preferred
- 3-5 years professional HR experience, particularly with sensitive, confidential information
- Proven track record in recruiting and onboarding talent
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local legislation regarding personnel and labor laws
- Highly organized and have excellent attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.