Diversity Advertising Account Executive
Sales | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list, and we've grown 600% since 2007.
We have recently expanded our diversity-focused efforts and are looking for a full-time Advertising Sales Account Executive to focus on that space. The position offers a base salary plus commission paid monthly.
- Sell recruitment advertising products on behalf of niche job websites that are diversity-focused, catering to ethnic minorities, women and veterans
- Prospect for new customers by finding employers with open jobs that would benefit from exposure on an assigned portfolio of job websites
- Manage a large volume of proactive phone calls and emails; clearly communicate value proposition of managed job websites to customers and prospects; close business and manage sales-related customer needs throughout the customer lifecycle
- Provide webinars, presentations, etc., to employers to educate them on products available via JobTarget partners’ job websites
- Apply strong industry knowledge and judgment when recommending and providing solutions for customers to ensure their experience with JobTarget products is of high value and quality
- Demonstrate the initiative necessary to prioritize, manage, and complete projects with little direct supervision
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience
- Diversity experience a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to prospect for new business utilizing the Web and other technology tools
- Proactive, professional account/partnership management and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Hard worker, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Desire and willingness to learn new tasks
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.