Web Development | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Support SQL, existing code and databases
- Assist business end-users with custom applications and other SQL service technologies
- Manage data design, modeling and deployment of database and web-based application
- Create and maintain basic DB structure documentation
- Gather requirements from end-users for database modifications; design, test and implement those modifications to agreed-upon specifications
- Assist in the evaluation, installation and maintenance of the database management system software and related software products
- Establish and maintain data structures and database environments to support production, performance and development activities
- Develop, modify and reuse data structure, access and entity relationship diagrams
- Develop tuning and optimization plans based on current query executions
- Develop monitoring plans to ensure that DB is up and running
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to extract, transform and load data into data
- 5+ years of SQL database development experience in a multi-server, ecommerce based production environment
- SQL 2005/8 experience required
- SQL Replication experience required
- Strong understanding of data design and modeling
- Solid understanding of SQL Reporting Services, Integration Services, application development, and database design
- Experience developing and supporting SQL databases and non-technical end-users
- Experience providing non-technical end-users data and metadata load tools to target SQL databases
- Experience with database design and modeling
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- BS / BA in related discipline or combination of education and experience
- Experience working on enterprise-level web applications preferred
- We're open to a work-from-home arrangement for this position
We feel we have a good opportunity to build out a world-class recruitment advertising service and would like to bring on talented people to help work towards that goal. JobTarget employees are versatile, motivated and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that is designed to foster collaboration and creativity.
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.