IT | Stamford, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is an industry-leading provider of innovative solutions that make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient with technology that helps employers advertise jobs where they will attract the most – and the most qualified – talent. Our OneClick solution provides companies with the most flexible platform available for distributing recruitment advertising online.
We’ve had a strong history of growth throughout our 13-year history, and we’re looking for talented, creative people that can help spark JobTarget’s continued evolution. Our development group is focused on building, enhancing and scaling our systems and integrating with our ever-expanding universe of partners.
It’s the perfect time to join us! We offer our employees a unique combination of a fun and flexible work environment without the instability of a startup.
Here’s what your day at JobTarget will look like:
- Support SQL, existing code and database
- Assist business end-users with custom applications and other SQL service technologies
- Manage data design, modeling and deployment of database and web-based application
- Create and maintain basic DB structure documentation
- Gather requirements from end-users for database modifications; design, test and implement those modifications to agreed-upon specifications
- Establish and maintain data warehouse
- Evaluate and standardize reporting software
- Assist in the evaluation, installation and maintenance of the database management system software and related software products
- Establish and maintain data structures and database environments to support production, performance and development activities
- Develop, modify and reuse data structure, access and entity relationship diagrams
- Develop tuning and optimization plans based on current query executions
- Develop monitoring plans to ensure that DB is up and running
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to extract, transform and load data
- 6+ years of SQL database development experience in a multi-server, ecommerce based production environment
- SQL 2008 R2 experience required
- Strong understanding and experience with database design and modeling
- Solid understanding of SQL Reporting Services, Integration Services, application development, and database design
- Experience developing and supporting SQL databases and non-technical end-users
- Experience providing non-technical end-users data and metadata load tools to target SQL databases
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- BS / BA in related discipline or combination of education and experience
- Experience working on enterprise-level web applications preferred
JobTarget is an Inc. 5000 company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.