Web Development | Stamford, CT | Full Time
Founded in 2001, JobTarget is a privately held company based in Connecticut with over 200 employees across offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient. Our recruitment advertising platform, OneClick, posts tens of thousands of jobs per day on behalf of over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms, and recruitment ad agencies. JobTarget has grown over 600% since 2007 and has been recognized for its commitment to innovation with a spot in the Connecticut Tech Top 40 every year since 2008.
We have a great family culture without the political games of a large corporation or the instability of a startup. Don’t be a just a face in the crowd when you could be someone who is appreciated for your contribution.
We're looking for a DBA to join our Stamford office.
- Support SQL, existing code and database
- Assist business end-users with custom applications and other SQL service technologies
- Manage data design, modeling and deployment of database and web-based application
- Create and maintain basic DB structure documentation
- Gather requirements from end-users for database modifications; design, test and implement those modifications to agreed-upon specifications
- Establish and maintain data warehouse
- Evaluate and standardize reporting software
- Assist in the evaluation, installation and maintenance of the database management system software and related software products
- Establish and maintain data structures and database environments to support production, performance and development activities
- Develop, modify and reuse data structure, access and entity relationship diagrams
- Develop tuning and optimization plans based on current query executions
- Develop monitoring plans to ensure that DB is up and running
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to extract, transform and load data
- 6+ years of SQL database development experience in a multi-server, ecommerce based production environment
- SQL 2008 R2 experience required
- Strong understanding and experience with database design and modeling
- Solid understanding of SQL Reporting Services, Integration Services, application development, and database design
- Experience developing and supporting SQL databases and non-technical end-users
- Experience providing non-technical end-users data and metadata load tools to target SQL databases
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- BS / BA in related discipline or combination of education and experience
- Experience working on enterprise-level web applications preferred
JobTarget is an Inc. 5000 company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.