Product Support | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Identify and analyze trends within client base to assess future revenue potential, fluctuations in turnover and general forecasting
- Synthesize data from multiple sources (e.g., primary and secondary research, website metrics, marketing campaign performance) and develop solid conclusions
- Proactively identify and deliver relevant analytics to provide insights, address key business needs and drive growth
- Analyze annual client survey for trends and risks
- Perform Google Analytics analysis for all client sites
- Experience with standard clickstream analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in implementing and measuring the success of online communication channels
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, etc.
- High-level oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of technology
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Detail-oriented, with exemplary follow-through
- We feel we have a good opportunity to build out a world-class recruitment advertising service and would like to bring on talented people to help work towards that goal. JobTarget employees are versatile, motivated and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that is designed to foster collaboration and creativity.
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.