Compliance & Diversity Program Manager
Product Support | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a Connecticut-based Internet company that focuses on the job search and recruitment space. We are about 250 people spanning across offices in New London CT, Norwalk CT, Cebu PHI, and London UK. Our technology helps companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries. For the past 5 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list, and we've grown 600% since 2007.
Our growth has been spurred by the development and launch of solutions that include online niche job sites, job posting distribution, recruitment analytics, virtual career fairs, and more. We are actively expanding our product offerings and creating new ways for employers and candidates to connect and engage.
We are searching for a Diversity & Compliance Program Manager to lead our expanding product offerings in those areas. We're very open to a remote / work-from-home arrangement for the right candidate.
- Act as JobTarget's subject matter expert on:
- Affirmative Action / Federal Contractor Compliance
- Best practices in diversity recruiting
- JobTarget's solutions for federal contractor compliance obligations
- OFCCP directives, current and future activities and areas of focus
- Develop meaningful relationships with state workforce agencies and local diversity workforce partners
- Build loyalty and trust for JobTarget's customers in their compliance initiatives
- Increase revenue for JobTarget's compliance solutions
- Experience with, and working knowledge of, OFCCP guidelines as they relate to job distribution
- Understanding of, and ability to communicate effectively with, state workforce agencies and diversity-focused community organizations
- Strong track record of providing high-level customer service
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple internal departments and acting as a liaison between those departments and our compliance customers
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new tasks and create relationships with partners
- Highly articulate and professional
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.