Client Support Manager
Account Services | New London, CT | Full Time
Founded in 2001, JobTarget is a privately held company based in Connecticut with over 200 employees across offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient. Our recruitment advertising platform, OneClick, posts tens of thousands of jobs per day on behalf of over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms, and recruitment ad agencies. JobTarget has grown over 600% since 2007 and has been recognized for its commitment to innovation with a spot in the Connecticut Tech Top 40 every year since 2008.
We have a great family culture without the political games of a large corporation or the instability of a startup. Don’t be a just a face in the crowd, but rather someone who is appreciated for their contribution.
We're looking for the newest member of our Client Support Management team, based in our New London office.
• Provide high-level customer service to all contracted and non-contracted OneClick accounts
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the OneClick product and its features and operations; translate that knowledge into solutions for our customers
• Effectively manage customer questions and concerns regarding order fulfillment, pricing and discounts, and the job posting process
• Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails; clearly communicate ideas and give directions to customers, effectively respond to all aspects of customers’ inquiries or requests regarding orders, product/service information, posting status, pricing, etc.
• Take initiative to prioritize, manage, and complete projects with very little direction or supervision
• Be flexible and use good judgment when providing solutions for customers so as to ensure their experience with JobTarget exceeds their expectations
• Present yourself to customers in a way that portrays JobTarget as a positive, professional, organization dedicated to excellent customer service
• 1 - 3 years account management and/or customer service experience is required
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Friendly, cheerful, outgoing personality
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
• Strong initiative and desire to achieve
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.