Product Support | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Consult with business leaders on the development and implementation of strategic business solutions through research, audit and analysis of data and/or processes
- Play a key role in developing, documenting and maintaining complex business models for technology-related projects
- Participate in developing company-wide and department-specific strategic business plans and/or action plans – including identification of objectives, goals and strategies
- Assist in the preparation of estimates for projects involving large capital investments
- Establish metrics to measure the success of new products, projects or processes
- Work with business and technical teams to define, document and review business and system requirements to support new projects
- Assist in the prioritization of strategies and performance goals
- Strong analytical, qualitative and statistical aptitude
- 5+ years as a business analyst
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, etc.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff
- High-level oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of technology
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Detail-oriented, with exemplary follow-through
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- We feel we have a good opportunity to build out a world-class recruitment advertising service and would like to bring on talented people to help work towards that goal. JobTarget employees are versatile, motivated and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that is designed to foster collaboration and creativity.