Associate Product Manager
Product Support | Stamford, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our Stamford, CT or New London, CT office. Become a member of our team of talented, creative people and help JobTarget continue to grow.
We’re looking for someone with product and project support skills. Our ideal candidate is a smart self-starter with experience prioritizing and coordinating priorities across teams - someone who can keep up with a conversation about technology and business requirements. A person with a strong work ethic, but enough flexibility to deal with a non-routine workday.
This is a great opportunity to learn about digital product development and management. JobTarget has a strong history of growth over the last 13 years. We offer employees a unique combination of a fun and flexible work environment…without the instability of a startup.
In this role, you will support the Product & Project Management teams by:
- Acting as product liaison between Project Management, IT, Customer Support, and Sales
- Prioritizing tickets and managing resources via IT ticketing system
- Creating reports to provide insight into product performance and systems health
- Identifying and escalating issues to senior staff
- Maintaining project, process, and training documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of relevant experience highly desired
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in product line / division management or support
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Great translator; ability to speak the language of tech and business
- Strong attention to detail, combined with the ability to see and explain the big picture
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, driven to succeed
- Proficiency in relevant computer software applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel; exposure to IT ticketing system a plus
JobTarget is an industry-leading provider of innovative solutions that make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient with technology that helps employers advertise jobs where they will attract the most – and the most qualified – talent. Our OneClick solution provides companies with the most flexible platform available for distributing recruitment advertising online.
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.