Advertising Production Coordinator
Marketing | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
Founded in 2001, JobTarget is a privately held company based in Connecticut with over 250 employees across offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We make the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient. Our Career Center product provides a web-based, hosted job board platform to professional and trade associations, publishers, word-class companies and entrepreneurs. Our recruitment advertising platform, OneClick, posts tens of thousands of jobs per day on behalf of over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms, and recruitment ad agencies. JobTarget has grown over 600% since 2007 and has been recognized for its commitment to innovation with a spot in the Connecticut Tech Top 40 every year since 2008.
We have a great family culture without the political games of a large corporation or the instability of a startup. Don’t be a just a face in the crowd, but rather someone who is appreciated for their contribution.
We're looking for an Advertising Production Coordinator to join our South Norwalk office, which is within walking distance from the MetroNorth station.
- Coordinate advertising production schedules and deliverables
- Monitor internal and external teams to maintain continued progress; communicate changes and job status; expedite requirements; resolve challenges
- Coordinate print orders on behalf of customers and manage timelines accordingly
- Oversee and prioritize all design work
- Meet production deadlines and set priorities
- Traffic all work for print projects to internal and external teams or vendors
- Manage banner ad rotation on a network of websites
- Coordinate UI redesign projects for existing websites
- Strong project manager who is proactive and highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects and tasks with changing requirements
- Understanding of marketing and advertising creative and production processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent self-management, reporting and follow-up skills
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Fortune 5000 company.