Advertising Product Manager
Product Support | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for an Advertising Product Manager to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Create advertising products and solutions designed to extend the reach of JobTarget’s job advertising distribution business
- Combine new and existing advertising products into compelling packages for our customers
- Negotiate with vendors for competitive pricing on job posting products
- Monitor and optimize the utilization and performance of those solutions toward the end of maximizing revenue and customer satisfaction
- Perform competitive market research and analysis
- Seek out new sales opportunities and reseller channels
- Develop future related products and pricing
- Strong analytical ability and proven experience deriving business decisions from data reports
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Strong negotiating skills
- Detail-oriented, with exemplary follow-through
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing or advertising required
- Effective and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven to succeed
- Experience in purchasing, recruiting or advertising is a plus
- We feel we have a good opportunity to build out a world-class recruitment advertising service and would like to bring on talented people to help work towards that goal. JobTarget employees are versatile, motivated and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that is designed to foster collaboration and creativity.