Finance | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries. For the past 5 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list, and we've grown 600% since 2007.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to assume responsibility for our day-to-day finance activities.
- Responsible for all accounting functions, including: month-end close, A/R, A/P, and billing
- Assist with budgeting and financial reporting
- Sales tax administration for multiple states
- Primary contact for annual audit and CPA tax filings
- Administer accounting ERP software
- Insurance renewals, government filings, payroll accounting, etc
- Ensure all accounting transactions are recorded in accordance with GAAP
- Work with department managers to improve business processes and reporting metrics
- Supervise accounting staff
- 5-8 years of experience as a hands-on Controller or Accounting Manager
- Public/private mix, CPA preferable. Would consider someone straight from pubic accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong financial reporting
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Salesforce experience a plus
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.