Finance | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. Our recruitment advertising platform connects over 100,000 employers, recruitment advertising firms and recruitment ad agencies to pools of candidates tailored for their industries. For each of the past 5 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list, and we've grown 600% since 2007.
We are looking for a full-time Accounting Coordinator to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Purchase advertising media products from vendors
- Establish relationships with vendors and negotiate favorable terms on behalf of clients
- Seek out opportunities for bulk discount purchases
- Manage inventory of media products for resale and replenish inventory as needed
- Refer leads to sales team when applicable
- Assist department managers with other corporate spending and expense renewals
- Assist Finance department with ad-hoc requests and projects
- Process vendor bills and accruals in Accounting system based on negotiated sales
- Opportunity to earn bonus or commissions based on successful performance
- 1 - 2 years accounting or bookkeeping experience
- High school diploma is required; college degree preferred
- Hard worker, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Natural ability to drive sales, a creative mind and the ability to multi-task
- Aggressive self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Intermediate - advanced computer skills required
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Outstanding attention to detail
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.